Can I use Apple Pay to pay for my tickets?
- Yes. If you have Apple Pay set up on your device, after adding tickets to your cart, click “Save and View Cart” or go to the menu and select “Cart”. You will see the option for Apple Pay there.
Where can I apply a coupon code?
- After adding tickets to your cart, select “Save and View Cart” or go to the menu and select Cart to apply your coupon code.
Can I get a refund if I change my mind about going to the event?
- Unless stated differently within the refund policy set by the event Organizer, your purchase will not be refunded.
Why can’t I purchase tickets for an event?
- This could happen for a number of reasons; the event is not participating in the E-Ticket option, the tickets are sold out, or tickets have not gone on sale yet.
Why is my ticket not being approved at the entry point of the event?
- If this occurs, your ticket may have been scanned by someone else or you purchased your tickets on the day of the event and your order is still processing. If you purchase a ticket on the day of an event, email us at email@example.com so we may expedite your processing.
Where is my QR Code?
- Your QR code will be emailed to you using the email address used to complete your purchase. It is important that you put the correct email address at the time of purchase. Contact us immediately if you did not receive your QR code and we may assist you by verifying your purchase and other pertinent information.
Where do I get my billing address associated with my form of payment?
- This could be provided by your banking institution. You may also try using information previously used when your card was successfully charged for an online purchase.
How can I transfer my tickets to someone else?
- If allowed by the event’s organizer, you can click on the event in the calendar. You will observe “See my Tickets” (if you are logged in) and you can “Toggle Attendee” to input the email address and name of the new attendee. If you select regenerate tickets then update, the new QR code will be emailed to the new ticket holder.