Organizer Agreement – Updated on August 11, 2023
Within these Terms, when the terms “Organizer” or “You” are used, it means a creator of an event. When the terms, “We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Website” are used, it means St Lucia Tickets or our website, stluciatickets.com. By submitting an event you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not submit an event.
- St Lucia Tickets will not be held liable for losses as a result of any event you promote on our website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Us, Our Partners, Sponsors, and any of their affiliates or employees, harmless from any and all claims brought by a third party as a result of your events or promotions. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you submit to Us. This includes, but is not limited to, the title, start and end date & time, location, description, ticket price (if any), and photo or video. You agree not to submit any events that are:- unlawful- objectionable- discriminatory- sexually explicit or suggestive- violent or promoting violence- illegal or encouraging illegal activities
- If we determine that an event is in violation of these Terms, we reserve the right to remove it from our website without notice. If you see an event on our website that you believe violates these Terms or is otherwise inappropriate, please flag it for our review by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting an event, you agree that any information submitted by you to us, including but not limited to contact information and event information, is stored on our servers. We may use this information to send you periodic updates or notifications about our website or events that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving these notifications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify these Terms at any time. If we do this, we will post the changes to these Terms on this page and update the “Last Modified” date above. Your continued use of our website after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these Terms or any future version of these Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) our website. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our website. They supersede all prior agreements between you and us. Our failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision in these Terms is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- We may hold funds until 3 days after the completion of an event or may release it to you at an earlier date depending on historical promotions you held on our website. We may terminate your use of our website at any time and for any reason. If we terminate your use of our website, you may no longer have a right to promote events on our website. These Terms are governed by the laws of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of laws or provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision in these Terms is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your use of our website. They supersede all prior agreements between you and us. Our failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision in these Terms is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. We may terminate your use of our website at any time and for any reason.
- A fee of 10% of ticket sales will be assessed by us as a site fee on all tickets, to be paid by the customer. You will be responsible for any fees as a result of transaction fees, bank transfers, chargebacks or the transfer of funds from St Lucia Tickets to you. The payment processor fee (transaction fee) is usually 2.9% – 3.2% and that is not set by St Lucia Tickets (St Lucia Tickets is currently absorbing these transaction fees and Organizers are not assessed the fees.) Once a transaction is processed, we receive the report for the fee within that transaction. You may also request a detailed report of those fees upon transfer of funds. You must cover any fees as a result of all refunds that need to be processed, if any, prior to processing those refunds. Depending on the method by which Organizers choose to collect funds, any fees associated with payments may be assessed on Organizers. During promotions, Organizers may pay as low as 0% on ticket sales.
- Any tickets sold on the day of the event may pose additional risk to include but not limited to incomplete transactions and rejected payment transactions. By choosing to sell tickets on the day of an event, you accept all liability and will not hold St Lucia Tickets responsible for any losses as a result of ticket sales on the day of a scheduled event.
- Payments are currently being made to Organizers via Money Gram or Paypal to ensure the safety of all parties involved.