Forus LLC is a registered business in the state of Florida. St Lucia Tickets is owned by Forus LLC. Since we are not a ticketing agency, but rather provide information and links to events, we use the terms “Customer”, “Visitor” or “You” as described in more detail below.
Within these Terms, when the terms “Customer”, “Visitor” or “You” are used, it means a purchaser of a ticket, potential purchaser of a ticket or a visitor on our website. When the terms, “We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Website” are used, it means St Lucia Tickets, Forus LLC or our website, dwaynes40.sg-host.com. Within these Terms, when the term “Organizer” is used, it means a creator of an event.
When you visit our website, you will be able to view all available events in your area. You may select an event that interests you and purchase tickets directly from the Organizer. We only provide a platform where you can discover what is happening via various types of media including written text descriptions, pictures, videos and audio recordings. If you have any questions about an event or purchasing a ticket, please contact the organizers directly via their pages on our website or their Facebook page if they have one. Once again we emphasize that St Lucia Tickets does not handle ticket sales for any of the events or venues that you see on our website.
The use of this website, content and services provided on this website are subject to the following terms:
- We may change the Terms from time to time so please check back regularly. The revised terms will apply to your use of our website from the date they are posted.
- If you do not agree with the Terms, please do not use our website or purchase tickets from the website.
- The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of St Lucia Tickets. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, St Lucia Tickets takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Purchasing tickets from St Lucia Tickets constitutes a contract between you and the Organizer of that event, and is subject to these Terms as well as the terms and conditions of the Organizer of the event for which you have purchased tickets.
- When you purchase tickets from the website, you are making an offer to purchase those tickets which is accepted by the Organizer. The contract for the sale of those tickets will be formed when we send you a confirmation email that your purchase has been successful, and your payment has been processed. You should check your confirmation email carefully and notify us immediately if any of the details are incorrect.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to purchase tickets from our website. If you are under the age of 18, you may only purchase tickets through our website with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and for any reason, including if the event for which you have purchased tickets is cancelled or postponed. In such case, you will be refunded the full purchase price of your tickets.
- We may also cancel your order if we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms, including if you attempt to purchase tickets in excess of the ticket limit for an event.
- The Organizer may also cancel your tickets in accordance with their terms and conditions. For example, the Organizer may cancel your tickets if you attempt to resell them or breach any terms and conditions of the event.
- If your tickets are cancelled by us or the Organizer, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund you the full purchase price of your tickets.
- All ticket prices are in Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD) and include all applicable taxes, fees and charges.
- You must pay for your tickets at the time of purchase. We accept payments by credit card and debit card.
- Tickets are non-refundable, except in the case of cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Tickets are non-transferable, except in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Organizer.
- If you attempt to resell your tickets in breach of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Organizer, we may cancel your tickets and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be posted on our website and, where appropriate, notified to you by email.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of the United States of America and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
- We want to ensure that your experience with us is pleasant and enjoyable. If at any time, you have a question regarding our Terms or if there are changes to be made, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
St Lucia Tickets Team 🙂
Last updated: November 29, 2022